How to get your pension and cash benefits
If you usually receive your pension and subsidies through Ukrposhta and are currently at your permanent place of residence:
- expect your pension, social security or subsidy at home
- or pick it up at the nearest branch (to check if the post office nearest to you is currently open, follow this link)
If you usually receive your pension and subsidies through a bank and do not have the opportunity to withdraw cash a the moment , you can:
- use the “From the card to home” service which allows you to receive funds either at the nearest Ukrposhta office or at the address where you are currently residing
- withdraw funds through POS-terminals at an Ukrposhta office. You can check the list of offices where cash withdrawal through POS-terminals is available by clicking on this link. Before you head to the post office, make sure that the branch of your choice is currently open. You can do so using this interactive map.
* Based on information provided by the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine, the Pension Fund of Ukraine, and Ukrposhta
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry, share your impressions with us